Full step-by-step instructions on how to use this cutter set are provided on the reverse of the packaging; see those same instructions summarised below for your convenience:
2. Place cutter number 1 or 2 (diagrams provided on the packaging - required cutter depends on the decoration that you’d like to create) on top of your rolled out paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on your work surface to achieve a clean cut.
3. Place your panels on a firm foam pad to dry.
4. Depending on what you’re creating, cutters 1 and 2 are the front and back of your cake topper decoration. Using cutter 3, you can now make the panels for your roof and base, whilst cutter 4 is used to make the side panels of your cake decoration - these cutters should be used in the same way as cutters 1 and 2.
5. Once you have left all of your decoration components to dry, secure them together using royal icing; you may need to support your novelty cake topper whilst doing this.
You can also use cutters 1 and 2 to make 2D decorations for the top or side of your cake; you can adhere this immediately after cutting using water or edible glue.
Cutters measure approximately between 6cm and 10cm in diameter.
- Wash before first and after each use.
- Easy to clean in warm water.
- Dry before next use.
Orders placed before 13:00 (GMT) will be dispatched same day.
Free Next Day Delivery on all UK orders over £150 (Ex. Vat), orders below this will be subject to a small order charge of £20.00 (Inc.Vat).
Please note: This only applies to orders up to a certain size, large orders may take up to 5 days to be dispatched.
Orders placed before 13:00 (GMT) will receive a shipping quote and the order will be dispatched once the shipping cost has been paid. Shipping costs will vary depending on the size of the order and the delivery country.
PLEASE NOTE: The minimum order value for international deliveries is £150 (ex. VAT). If the order is below this amount, no shipping options will be available at checkout.
Delivery time varies per country and the delivery services available.
We only accept returns for damaged and faulty items. Please contact your account manager who will organise a refund or replacement.