This simple yet ingenious product by Queen Of Hearts Couture Cakes allows you to smooth out any bumps or ridges in your buttercream quickly and easily, so you can get a flawless, professional looking finish every time.
The cloths are particularly good if you are creating cakes for weddings, corporate events, exhibitions or competitions where absolute perfection is a must.
The cloths are lightweight and easily transportable so you can take them with you to shows and events to touch up any mishaps that may have occurred when transporting your cake.
Each pack contains a roll of 20 food-safe Cake Cloths and each cloth can be used 2-3 times, just by washing in warm water and airdrying.
The pack also contains unique recipe for crusting buttercream.
Instructions for use:
1. Crumbcoat and cover your cake with buttercream. Use a palette knife to spread the buttercream with even pressure.
2. Use a cake scraper to level out the thickness of the buttercream and remove any excess.
3. Leave the cake to crust (dry) in room temperature for about 5-10 minutes. The surface should be dry to touch when it is crusted.
4. Put either side of the Cake Cloth on the surface of the cake, then rub with your fingers in a circular motion to flatten any bumps, ridges,, etc.
5. Run a plain edge scraper over the Cake Cloth using up and down (or back and forth) motions until your buttercream is perfectly smooth.
Individual Cloths measures approximately 8” x 10” (20cm x 25cm).
Orders placed before 13:00 (GMT) will be dispatched same day.
Free Next Day Delivery on all UK orders over £150 (Ex. Vat), orders below this will be subject to a small order charge of £20.00 (Inc.Vat).
Please note: This only applies to orders up to a certain size, large orders may take up to 5 days to be dispatched.
Orders placed before 13:00 (GMT) will receive a shipping quote and the order will be dispatched once the shipping cost has been paid. Shipping costs will vary depending on the size of the order and the delivery country.
PLEASE NOTE: The minimum order value for international deliveries is £150 (ex. VAT). If the order is below this amount, no shipping options will be available at checkout.
Delivery time varies per country and the delivery services available.
We only accept returns for damaged and faulty items. Please contact your account manager who will organise a refund or replacement.
|Reference||Product Information||1+||5+||10+||20+||Quantity Qty|
|Login to view prices||Login to view prices||Login to view prices||Login to view prices|