This naturally flavoured icing sugar from Sugar and Crumbs makes the perfect finishing touch when it comes to flavouring cake mixes, buttercream, royal icing and other cake fillings.
Perfect for creating indulgent butter creams, Chantilly creams, meringues, fudge, cheesecakes, drizzles and flavoured icing.
Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent E341 Carriers (maltodextrin, gum arabic)
- per 100g
Fat: <0.5g of which saturates <0.3g
Carbohydrates: 98.65g of which sugars 91.9g
✔ Nut free.
✔ Gluten free.
✔ Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Method for flavoured butter cream:
All Sugar and Crumbs Icing Sugars are made from quite intense flavours. If you wish you can dilute with plain icing sugar to give more of a “hint” of flavour, this also helps your bag go further!
1. Place butter at room temperature into your mixing bowl (250g) (Do not use margarine).
2. Mix for several minutes until it is light, fluffy and soft.
3. Add Sugar and Crumbs flavoured Icing sugar (500g).
4. Add a tablespoon of milk. More if needed or for a softer mix.
5. Mix by hand at first to help reduce an icing cloud.
6. Mix for several minutes until light and fluffy.
7. Add more milk if you want to make a really soft consistency. Add colouring if desired.
Orders placed before 13:00 (GMT) will be dispatched same day.
Free Next Day Delivery on all UK orders over £150 (Ex. Vat), orders below this will be subject to a small order charge of £20.00 (Inc.Vat).
Please note: This only applies to orders up to a certain size, large orders may take up to 5 days to be dispatched.
Orders placed before 13:00 (GMT) will receive a shipping quote and the order will be dispatched once the shipping cost has been paid. Shipping costs will vary depending on the size of the order and the delivery country.
PLEASE NOTE: The minimum order value for international deliveries is £150 (ex. VAT). If the order is below this amount, no shipping options will be available at checkout.
Delivery time varies per country and the delivery services available.
We only accept returns for damaged and faulty items. Please contact your account manager who will organise a refund or replacement.